July 19, 2010

Cue Ball

I did it...


Sorta looks like North America was flipped on its side, doesn't it?

I "Bic"-ed my head. Or, in other words, I used a razor to shave my head instead of hair clippers. My head is as smooth as a baby's bottom, if not smoother! Ha ha!

In the time that I've been shaving what little hair I have, I've only used a razor a couple of times. It hurts, man! I don't know if that's because I don't do it regularly, or if I just have a low tolerance for pain, but it feels like I'm scalping myself. Maybe I'll start doing it regularly to see if the pain lessens.




This is what it looks like after I've shaved my head with clippers. It's a close shave, but not as close as what the razor can do.

I figured that since I will be in Utah for a while, it would be easier up-keep by just taking a razor to it and not having to worry about packing the clippers.

(As if a shaved head really needs any up-keep, anyway.)

6 Happy Thoughts:

Cyd said...

Um, k that pic of you above you and Ali is GORGEOUS! Really though. I think you would make a beautiful leading lady in some sci-fi movie where every one has bald heads

Steelman Co. said...

Yeah I'm going to have to agree with Cyd. You are soooo pretty!

Kristie said...

I agree I think you look so pretty in that the picture.

Amber said...

Thanks for the compliments, ladies. :-) I'm grateful for your moral support!

Perla said...

you do look gorgeous!!! when i first lost my hair, i used to hate looking in the mirror and i didn't like to see other bald people either because it reminded me of my own little hell i was dealing with. but now that i've got myself figured out, i can sooo see the beauty. you truly do look gorgeous!!!

and by the way...where in utah are you?

Susan @ Raisin Toast said...

You are beautiful.