July 9, 2009

Things I Don't Like That Others Probably Love

I was sorta tagged by a fellow blogger to post this list. I thought her list was kinda funny, so I thought I would play along. These are the things that I don't really care for, but most people love.

1. Brad Pitt. He just doesn't "do it for me." It's like he's just too pretty, or something. Blech. Ew. Yuck.



On the other hand, I'd take THIS guy ANY day of the week:


2. Gossip Girl. Sure, the clothes are probably cute, but knowing the premise of the show (silly high school drama), I have no desire to watch it even for the clothes. I'll just have to get my fashion help from somewhere else.




3. Rachel Ray. I only have one word for you: ANNOYING!


"Duh der, der, der"

4. Running/Jogging. I don't understand where the enjoyment comes from. I just can't get into it, no matter how hard I have tried.


What is she running towards? Boooooooring.



5. Michael Jackson (rest his soul). Sure, he had some cool songs, and some sweet dance moves, but he was a weirdo and a child molester. I can't pay my respects to someone who does that. Nuh uh, no way.


Creeeeepy!


What would be on YOUR list? Consider yourself tagged.

6 Happy Thoughts:

Busy Bee Lauren said...

I love that you played along!

I ♥ me some Brad Pitt. He is so yummy...but I love pretty boys. I am soooo a pretty boy fan.

I looooove Gossip Girl. It's a guilty pleasure haha!

I used to be a cross country runner...and I enjoyed running with my team. But I don't enjoy running in general haha!

Jeni Allen said...

Now you've got me thinking, I'll have to try to think up some good stuff.

Uptown Girl said...

Yay I just did my list too! I can't stand Brad Pitt. Good call :)

I may or may not be googling that CSI guy now to add to a post on my blog later... thanks for the inspiration.

Paige Hanna said...

The only thing I could agree with you on is Rachel Ray. Can't stand her. Brad Pitt on the other hand, my kinda guy. Love Gossip Girl, sad but true, and love Michael Jackson (probably cause my husband does so much).

uhski said...

Hi I got your blog from Lauren's and wanted to compare lamespice lists. Umm Rachel Ray = I wouldn't mind if she got run over by a bus. Just sayin. I think running is pointless unless you are running away from something or someone. Like a sasquatch or weird family members. =]

Alice said...

We have the same button on our blogs...holla!!

Brad Pitt? hmm I wouldn't kick himoutta bed. ha! Can't stomach Gossip girl or Rachel Ray (EVOO)...running...I'm with Sarah it's just silly unless the cops are chasing you.

I need to make a new list.