October 2, 2014

Some changes...

Hey there, everyone!  (Well, I hope there's still an "everyone," anyway...)  Some things are going to be changing around here in the near future.  As you may not have noticed, I changed the name of my blog.  It went from "Amber's Inner Mind" to what I am now calling "My So-Bald Life."  I really want to start focusing more on my life with Alopecia and the day-to-day experiences that come with being bald.  My family has been pressuring me to write more about this stuff and I thought to myself "Why not?!"  Life has been crazy over the last few months and I finally feel like I can put some focus back into writing and sharing what life with Alopecia - and maybe just life in general - is all about.  If you're reading this, thanks for sticking with me, and hopefully I'll get some new stuff up soon!

3 Happy Thoughts:

Mayra Whitcomb said...

Well, I thank you so much for sharing your experience with the rest of us. Up until now I have wondered the story behind the beautiful shiny noggin, but have been to chicken to ask. Now I can read about it get to know you better :-)
Mayra Whitcomb.

Erin said...

Love you Amber! Keep writing!

Anonymous said...

This is awesome! Please write every day. :)