February 25, 2009

Holes


Forgive the unmanicured nails, but do you see the little pin-prick divots in my nails?  I've read that they go hand-in-hand with my Alopecia, but this is the first time in  a looooong time that they've been this bad.  I've always noticed these holes in a few of my nails at a time, with just a few little "divots," but right now they seem to be in every single nail in several actual rows on each nail.  It's really weird.  I don't know if that means there's going to be a change in my hair also, or just in the nails.  I thought I'd document this for my own information.

2 Happy Thoughts:

Tristen said...

Hello! I totally have ONE fingernail that looks the exact same! It's been driving me crazy because I have no idea why the one nail is like that. hmmmmm Kinda weird...I have psoriasis on one of my fingernails too and I wondering if that maybe has something to do with the divots. Anyway, enough of my rambling but I do have a nail that looks like yours. hehe

Paige Hanna said...

That is so weird! I never knew they did that. Hopefully it means some hair is coming in!