July 20, 2009

Hairy Arms

My friend wrote a blog post yesterday that reminded me of something...

When I was in 5th and 6th grade, I had an AWESOME teacher. Her name was Mrs. C. She is my most favorite teacher EVER. The only thing I had a problem with was the fact that she had the hairiest arms I had ever seen on a woman. I was very concerned about them. I worried that I would have arms like that when I was older. Being the silly 11-year-old that I was, I shaved my arms as a preventative measure. (Yep, that's why I did it, Mom.) I think I jinxed myself, though, because it wasn't long after that (like, maybe a few months) that my hair started falling out. I definitely don't have to worry about hairy arms, now. That was the one and only time my arms ever needed shaving (like they even needed to be shaved in the first place).



2 Happy Thoughts:

Alice said...

I am guilty of the arm shaving myself. I just didn't like having arm hair.

Erin said...

Funny story Amber! Hair can be such a bother when it isn't the right amount...and I vividly remember her arms!