October 2, 2009

Fall is in the air...




It's finally starting to feel like Fall. It has been absolutely gorgeous the last two days - sunny skies, not too cold, but not hot - and I think it's here to stay. That's my favorite part about this time of year. One year ago this week, I moved to Georgia where I never really got to feel the change in seasons, and I really missed it. I love seeing the leaves change colors, feeling the crispness in the air, and knowing that the holidays are just around the corner.



It's weird the emotions that the weather change can evoke. Just yesterday, I drove by a high school where girls were having soccer practice and it totally brought back memories of when I used to play at that age. It sent a sudden pang of anxiety through me because, as much as I enjoyed soccer, it was very stressful. It was like my body was telling me, "You can't make me go back!" Thankfully those feelings passed just as quickly as they came.

0 Happy Thoughts: