October 14, 2009

Not in the blogging mood...

I haven't been much in the mood for blogging, lately. I haven't even been in the mood to take any pictures to do blog posts about. I don't know why. Maybe it's because I've been trying to get things figured out for the coming weeks. So far, it's very slow-going, but not through any fault of my own. Nor is it my husband's fault. The Air Force is in no hurry to help us figure out what is going on. My husband has receive three sets of orders and no one can tell him which ones are actually accurate. It is quite frustrating because our time is growing shorter and shorter and we would like to get things ready as soon as possible. With the given situation, we can't do anything until we know which set of orders are the right ones. What is even more frustrating is no matter how hard my husband tries to get answers, no one takes him seriously because of his rank. He has to have someone higher-ranking go with him whenever he tries to get any information. Brett has definitely been given the run-around and there's nothing he can do about it. The Air Force treats us well for the most part, but it's things like this that make me wish we weren't at the disposal of the military.

All in all, let's just say that if I had any hair left, I'd be pulling it out right now.

That's all.

3 Happy Thoughts:

Paige Hanna said...

How frustrating, I'm sorry! That sucks. I hope it starts working out soon. I am just thrilled you are going to live out here, even if you go through hell to get here : )

Liz said...

Loving the P&P music!

Uptown Girl said...

oh Amber i rly miss reading ur blog (and can't reading often bc of my terrible computer)- keep blogging! Your situation sounds super annoying. I hate "not knowing" and having no control with stuff as big as what ur dealing with. I just pulled some of my hair out for you. bc that is the kind of virtual friend/dork i am.