December 29, 2009

I've done it!

I have clinched a spot in the fantasy football championship! Who'd of thought? There are ten teams in our league, five of them belonging to individuals in my husband's family. The other five guys are friends of either my husband or my brother-in-law. At the beginning of each fantasy season, we make a pact within the family that whoever of the five family members beats out the rest of the family, they get to put a cake in the other four faces. Considering the fact that I am playing for the championship against a non-family member, that means I have officially beaten my husband, my father-in-law, my brother-in-law, and my uncle-in-law.

No cake in my face this year, baby!
I get to be the one doing the shoving!


The contenders.


This will NOT be me again! Mwah ha ha ha ha!


The other losers. :-)

4 Happy Thoughts:

Alice said...

Good job!! I am crackin' up at the cake pictures! they almost look like hats for a freaky water ballet. :D

Uptown Girl said...

I CANNOT believe that you put cake in each other's faces and like it!! That is an awesome tradition. Please please sow us the pics from this year when you are the cakeless winner :)

I'd also like a pic of you carrying a pink football purse....

Uptown Girl said...

k, also: Alice- see my blog for a special msg. And Amber, have you thought about giving Alice that pink football purse for her bday? What girl doesn't need a new bag?? just saying.

Amber said...

Ha ha, I would love to be able to give Alice one of those bags, let alone actually own one. Sadly, I'm still saving my pennies. That little thing is exPENsive! :-(