August 31, 2010

Missing Good Food...

Today, as I planned my grocery list and menu for the next couple of weeks, I couldn't help but think about all of the good food I had while I was in Utah. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. If you're ever in the neighborhood, hit up a place or two. You won't be disappointed...


In 'n Out - Locations now residing up and down the Wasatch Front
(and in AZ, Vegas, and CA, if you're into that kind of thing)


Idle Isle - Brigham City, UT
The best place to find these:


These are what dreams are made of.


Maddox - Perry, UT
Can't go wrong with anything on the menu. The homemade rolls and homemade raspberry butter are to die for.


Pepperbelly's - Kaysville, UT
I come here for one thing, and one thing only: the nachos. Mmmmm...


Mandarin - Bountiful, UT
The best. Chinese food. Ever. Try the sizzling rice soup. I could eat that for every meal for the rest of my life and never get sick of it.


Milt's - Cedar City, UT
Amazing steaks! The filet mignon is my particular favorite.

Others not pictured:

Osaka - Provo, UT
Delicious Japanese food. Their donburi bowls are a staple in my family. The owners know my family so well, we could say "we'll have the usual" and they'd know exactly what we want.

Cafe Rio - all over Utah
I've been known to crave their sweet pork burritos or salads. Best thing about the burritos is they reheat a lot better than the salads. It's hard to eat the whole thing in one sitting!

1 Happy Thoughts:

Kristie said...

Some of the places you said I have never even heard of. I'll have to give them a try. we like trying new places. We got a cafe Rio here about a year or so ago and it's about 5min from our house we eat there all the time now. Not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing. I love going to Utah and eating at all the great plaes.