April 3, 2011

Bad Habits

DSC_0190_2_2
"Everyone is like the moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody."
- Mark Twain

Wow, where to begin. I have so many bad habits, it's hard to pick just one. Ha! If I must choose just one, however, I'm very bothered by my habit of picking at my blemishes. Gross, I know. I don't know how to make myself stop! It's a habit born out of boredom or nervousness. I know it makes things 10 times worse than if I would just keep my hands away. The only time I've ever felt like I could keep it under control was when I had acrylic nails. It was much harder to get to my skin with those things on, but the upkeep costs were getting ridiculous.

So, that's my bad habit. Along with being a little more informed - or maybe T.M.I (Too Much Informed) - you now find me just a little bit disgusting. Sorry about that.

0 Happy Thoughts: