April 23, 2011

Cravings

Oh, how I love food. When it comes to cravings, there are a few things that always come to mind right away:


1 - Nutella. As far as I'm concerned, you could spread it on a shoe and it would taste good.


2 - Strawberries. My favorite vessel for Nutella, but I love them all the same even when they're on their own.


3 - Chocolate ice cream. I happened to have Double Fudge Brownie in my freezer, but any chocolate ice cream will satiate the craving.


4 - My mom's Steak Rancheros. I think I've attempted them once since I've been married, but they just weren't the same. I don't think I added enough butter.

5. (not pictured) Chocolate-Almond-Caramel Apples. Somehow my good friend knew that I had been craving one of these and surprised me with one in the mail last week. I wish I could have gotten a photo. It was Di.Vine. (Hey Ange, looks like you're going to have to send me another just so I can get a photo of it.) ;-)

What do you crave?

0 Happy Thoughts: