April 21, 2011

A Day in the Life

DSC_0007

On any given day, my kitchen looks like this. My husband and I enjoy cooking, so it's no surprise how quickly the sink fills up with dishes and the counter is covered in who-knows-what. It usually ends up being one of my first chores of the day, and I always feel accomplished once it's done, even if it's the only thing I really do get done. It's amazing how much nicer my day goes if I know I have a clean kitchen.

Once the kitchen is done, I may move on to cleaning the family room, surfing the internet, or keeping my boys from beating each other up. If I'm really lucky, I might even find the time to read. Right now I'm trying to get into "Matched" by Ally Condie. I just can't seem to find the time to really dive in. I'm sure once I get into it, I'll have it finished in no time, so I guess that's probably why I'm in no hurry. I hate finishing a book. That's means I have to find something else to read!

0 Happy Thoughts: