December 11, 2014

Just checking in...

Today is just one of those days where I seem to find anything I can do to avoid the things I really should be doing.  I have a mountain of laundry on my bed (that was just moved from my bedroom floor to said bed), and I thought to myself, "I should do a blog post!"  Staying focused has never been one of my strong suits.

I have been mulling over a certain blog post topic for the last few weeks and I'm almost at the point where I feel like I can write it.  It's nothing momentous, but it will require a bit of vulnerability on my part. Oh, who am I kidding... It will require a lot of vulnerability.  I enjoy blogging about my dealings with Alopecia, but I haven't really put myself out there like I feel like I need to as I go forward with this new emphasis on my blog.  As soon as I can muster the courage (and the photos to go with it), I will post about it.

0 Happy Thoughts: