January 14, 2009

Hypocrite

Brett and I had an interesting conversation last night.  The basic gist is: I have realized I'm not the person I want to be, and in trying to give Brett guidance, I've also realized that I don't even follow my own advice.  I'm sure he's thinking "Who are you to tell me what I should do?"  I'm now thinking the same thing.  What it all boils down to is I need to grow closer to my Heavenly Father and He will help me with all the areas I'm struggling in.  I'm definitely not where I want to be spiritually.  I should study my scriptures more, seek answers from them, and really learn from them.  I need to be better about saying meaningful prayers.  I have two little boys who are going to learn from my example.  What kind of example am I setting for them?  What kind of example am I setting for anyone?  

0 Happy Thoughts: