December 23, 2009

Lazy Woman's Fudge




This is my kind of recipe. My sister-in-law gave it to me and it has been my go-to during the holidays when I have a hankerin' for something fudgey. I have yet to master the art of homemade fudge, so this fits the bill nicely. It's so simple! No cooking required, just the use of a microwave.

Candy Bar Fudge
1 large Hershey's bar with Almonds
2 large Symphony bars with Toffee & Almonds

1 can sweetened condensed milk


Heat sweetened condensed milk in microwave-safe bowl for 1 minute, and then add broken-up pieces of chocolate bars. Stir until chocolate is melted and everything is combined. If needed, microwave mixture for 20 seconds and then continue stirring. Microwave for another 20 seconds, if needed. Once everything is well combined, spread in a 8x8 dish and refrigerate until set (about 1 hour).


Tah dah! Enjoy!

0 Happy Thoughts: