April 19, 2010

New Project - Photo Book

I got this idea a few months back from Liz at Say Yes to Hoboken. It's going to be a photo book of some of my boys' favorite things along with their names. I think it might be a nice distraction during car rides and church. I'm in the process of photographing and editing the photos, but here are some examples of what I'm doing...









After having edited these four, I realized what an undertaking this is going to be. I have about 15 more photos to go through. Let's hope I can have the motivation to complete them all!

6 Happy Thoughts:

Paige Hanna said...

This is such a great idea! How are you taking the pictures? Are those blocks yours or a font? I may have to copy you if I get enough motivation. But I can't have any distractions from sewing...Good luck editing the rest!

Kristie said...

I LOVE THIS IDEA. I too will have to copy your idea. I would like to know how you are taking the pictures as well. The white background is really nice. Are you just doing that in Photoshop or is it a background that you have. REALLY CUTE IDEA thanks for sharing.

Amber said...

I used some white posterboard underneath the objects so that the shadows wouldn't conflict with the areas where I erased the background completely in Photoshop. The letter blocks are mine. The boys got them for Christmas 'cause Santa had every intention of doing this very project. ;-)

Ron Cooper said...

I’m your latest Friday Follower! I would appreciate a follow-back on Google Friends Connect and/or Networked Blogs.

http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/

Heavenly Savings said...

Neat Idea!!! I’m a new follower! Feel free to check out my blog as well! http://heavenlysavings.blogspot.com
Happy Friday Follow! Hope to Blog with you again soon!

Family-Friendly Product Reviews said...

You have a really great blog here!

Happy FF! I'm following you now...if you get a chance, please follow me too at http://www.mommylivingthelifeofriley.com

Have a great weekend!