September 13, 2010

Fall is for Fantasy

Yes, it is that time of year. Fantasy Football is up and running in my household. This past weekend marked the 4th year that I have been participating in my husband's family's fantasy football league. It all started as a way for me to show Brett support by participating in something he loves, but as it turns out, I really enjoy it as well. I also figured that as long as we would be watching every football game, I might as well have a reason to be invested in the games.

There's no telling how this season will go. I do know one thing, though: The family champion has never won two years in a row. So, instead of getting to do this again:



I will end up looking like this:



Here's hoping that I can break the champion losing streak!

0 Happy Thoughts: