December 23, 2010

Replacement Hard Drive

I'm finally getting my hard drive replaced.
Remember when it died a couple of months ago? Since that day, I've had a difficult time finding things to blog about. I think I have mourned its loss long enough, though, and come to terms with the fact that I didn't lose as much as I thought I had. There are plenty more memories to be made! I'm hoping that with this new (or new-to-me) hard drive, my desire to blog will be renewed. I mean, come on, it's been over 2 months since the last time I posted! I'm sure you've really missed me, huh?

On another note, I've rediscovered my love for one of my lenses, so I've been taking more photos. With Christmas just two days away, and New Year's on its way, there are lots of fun times to be had. That means lots of photos! (At least, I hope!)

0 Happy Thoughts: