April 24, 2011

Easter Sunday

I just wanted to break away from the "30 Days of Blogging" for a bit and focus on what a special day today is: Easter Sunday.

I am so grateful for the knowledge of my Savior. As I've been reflecting on His Atonement, I am in such awe that He would suffer that for me. As I watched General Conference this past month, I listened to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir sing "I Know That My Redeemer Lives." Every verse hit me so strongly and touched me in a way it never has before. It has always been one of my favorite hymns, but I think this time, I felt a confirmation of the testimony I have of the words that were being sung. It says everything I wish I could.


1 Happy Thoughts:

Cyd said...

Oi I know right?! When they started singing I Know That My Redeemer Lives I started to cry and was bawling by the end.