May 5, 2011

iPhone Photos

I have found that I take as many, if not more, photos with my phone as I do with my big camera. I've been using the "Camera+" app and it is awesome! I absolutely love it. Here are some photos I've taken recently. You'll notice that I have an affinity for taking photos of food. It rules my life.

IMG_0498
Mmmm... doughnuts....

IMG_0499
A little snack for later.

IMG_0496
One of the most beautiful sights I've seen in a very long time.

IMG_0500
Can it really be? Yes! Yes, it is!

IMG_0501
Thankfully, now that there's one of these wonderful restaurants within driving distance, I didn't have to sell my soul. It was touch and go for a while, though. (I should have added that to my "Cravings" post!)

IMG_0502
*drool*

IMG_0504
A beautiful tree on my street.

IMG_0503

IMG_0453
Apparently, I don't follow directions very well.

IMG_0421
Sleeping mallards.

IMG_0409
So excited that they sell this in the base Commissary now!

If you have an iPhone or iPad, I highly recommend this app. It's my favorite!

1 Happy Thoughts:

Cyd said...

Every time I leave home you have some sort of post with Cafe Rio then I CRAVE it 'til I get home... The good thing about this time is it was a week before I go home. When I was in China you posted about it before I was even there for a month and I had to wait 4 to get it