August 30, 2011

Soooo Behind

IMG_0011

I am so behind in my blogs. I inadvertently took the summer off and now I'm having a tough time finding the motivation to play catch-up. My family blog is even worse off than this one! I keep telling myself that as soon as school starts for my 5-year-old, I will be able to really sit down and get back to business, but now that school has yet to determine an official start date, who knows when that day will be. I just wanted all y'all to know that I'm here. I miss writing, and I really want to get back into posting regularly. I have missed having this little outlet, even if no one reads it. I mostly miss having a place to post photos that I've taken recently. I have about 20 "draft" posts that I have yet to complete because I just started writing things before I had time to fine-tune them. If I end up posting them, things are going to be pretty random around here for a while!

As funny as it sounds, this little blog keeps me in touch with myself, and I feel like I've been too busy to do that lately. It will be nice when I can finally get back to remembering who I am.

(Why does it feel like I have written this same post over and over again, lately?)

1 Happy Thoughts:

Kristie said...

Happy that your back!!! Can't wait to read more. I'm behind on mine too. I have things that I need to post that are back from June. Thank goodness you can back date posts so that they will be where they need to be. :) If I didn't know about this I would be way behind and things would never get posted. Good luck and happy posting :)