January 25, 2012

Hiatus

Wow... Have I been absent or what?! Life got busy, then it got overwhelming, then it got unreal. Let's just say that finding time to actually write about it wasn't even on my radar. There were times when I did sit down to write - and I have a slew of unfinished drafts to prove it - but now that I have some free time, I can't even remember the reasons for jotting down the few thoughts that made it on the screen, so they will probably remain unfinished drafts for the rest of their days.

I have new things to write about, though, and I'm anxious to be at it again. I hope I still have some readers and not everyone has given up on me!

(Erin... Thanks for the comment and the gentle nudge to get things going again.) :-)

1 Happy Thoughts:

Kristie said...

I was wondering when you were going to start writing again. Happy that you are back!!!!