January 26, 2012

Blessed

I found this un-posted draft sitting in my post column, and I have no idea why I didn't post it.  It's just as true today as it was 5 months ago when it was originally written.

IMG_0254

I'm so grateful for my friends and neighbors, and the wonderful people I get to associate with on a regular basis.  Lately, I've been very aware of how fortunate I am to know the people I know, and have the friends that I have.  They definitely help fill the void of not having family close by.  They are definitely my second family and I'm so grateful to have them in my life!

*Update: now that I'm over 2000 miles away from these people who I miss so much, I'm grateful that I have another set of faces, old and new, that sustain me and can keep me going.

I can only hope that I can do as much for them as they do for me no matter where in the country they may be.

0 Happy Thoughts: