June 9, 2009

So Excited!

I'm heading to Utah tomorrow to be with my family. It's been so long since everyone has been in the same place (extended family and immediate family)! I'm really, really excited to see everyone. I'm going to be taking lots and lots of pictures, and I might even bring back photo albums of past pictures 'cause I've really wanted to do some posts of my early existence, especially my existence as it deals with Alopecia. (You'll just have to bear with me on that subject.) :-) If you're at all interested, stay tuned in the coming days/weeks!

1 Happy Thoughts:

Jeni Allen said...

Have fun in Utah, we're heading out there on Sunday! How long will you guys be there? I'm going to take the kids to the new temple's openhouse. I think they are old enough to maybe remember this time!