January 9, 2011

Organization Day 6 - Dresser Drawers

I finally got around to doing my dressers. I had lots of laundry that needed to be done, so I figured that instead of organizing just a small amount of what belongs in the drawers, I would wait until all the laundry was done and put everything in its rightful place. I'm glad I waited. I was able to get everything done, and it looks so much better than before!

Before:
Dresser #1
DSC_0094
I will be so glad when I can get rid of this monstrosity. We bought it off of one of my husband's coworkers a few years ago. I'm at the point where I'm getting tired of having second-hand bedroom furniture, and I would like to have something of my own choosing. Until I can find something better, though, I will just have to make due.

Dresser#2
DSC_0095
This dresser comes courtesy of my middle school days. It's been with me for that long! I would love to get rid of it and have just one dresser, but until that happens, my husband and I are stuck with this little guy.

After:
Dresser #1
DSC_0098
This is mostly full of my husband's things, so we'll see how long the organization lasts. Hopefully he even notices that everything is organized!

Dresser #2
DSC_0096
I purged a lot of junk from these drawers, and I finally have space for everything I need to keep in here.

0 Happy Thoughts: