January 11, 2011

Organization Day 9 - Toy Room

I wasn't too motivated to do the toy room. I usually have it as organized at it can be, and I'm waiting on my husband's promotion to kick in so I can get the shelves and bins that I've been really wanting. I straightened it anyway, however, so maybe I will just have to do a follow-up post of the real completed organization project. Here's how it went this time, though...

Before:
DSC_0008

DSC_0009


After:
DSC_0087

DSC_0089

DSC_0088

I have so many visions of what I want to do with this space. My main idea involves having shelves to put all of the toy bins on, as well as all the little items that need a place other than the floor. I have the IKEA Expedit shelves in mind for that. They would be perfect!



2 Happy Thoughts:

Kristie said...

YOur doing awesome!!! Now if the kids would just learn to put everything back like that when they are done playing life would great. I think this everytime I clean up the toy area. :)

Patty said...

Great job. I wish I had a whole room for a playroom, but really the time has passed for that. Most of my kids are teens now :( Your kids are very blessed for having that space.
I know what you mean about the Ikea Expedit. I'd love those too, but there's no Ikea anywhere within like 4 hours from here :(