April 13, 2011

A Letter to Someone

Dear Mother Nature,

Because you aren't a real person, I feel like you are the best recipient of a "letter to someone about something you could never tell them in person." Ha! I'm so grateful for you during this time of year. I love how the birds wake me up every morning with their happy chirping. I love watching the robins that have returned, searching for worms in my yard. I love seeing the daffodils popping out of the ground - one of the first signs for me that Spring has sprung - and seeing all of the trees in bloom, especially here in Maryland where they are everywhere!



I've never experienced anything like it.



If you could please let the days warm up a little more consistently, that would be awesome, too. Not too warm, though. A gradual transition into summer temperatures would be just perfect.



These pasty, white leggies would thank you.

Sincerely yours,
Amber




0 Happy Thoughts: