July 6, 2010

Home

Utah Valley, here I come!


{flickr}

I just booked my tickets to Utah, today.

I am so excited, I can't even tell you!

It will have been a year since the last time I set foot in my home state. For me, that's a very, very long time. It will be a much-needed vacation because Brett hasn't been able to take any real time off since October.

While we're there, we'll get to spend lots of time with our loved ones, do more "touristy" things that we've never really thought to do before, and Brett and I plan to leave the boys with family for a couple of days so that we can actually do something fun for our anniversary (August 6th).
So, to those of you in the know (Hunsaker clan), we're joining you for the Shakespearean Festival this year!

1 Happy Thoughts:

Amber said...

Let me know when you are town. I can have you over for dinner or something--if you have time. I know it is hard to squeeze everything in.